Subject: Re: Deletion of tobacco product notifications - Shenzhen Freemax Technology Co., Ltd
From: "Freemax" <[email-masked]>
To: "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2025 09:58:07 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear officer,

For 02346-22-10010, we had pay the fee according to the invoice, we paid it 
together with 02346-23-10108 and 02346-23-10109.
The invoice No is 32205615, why would this ECID(02346-22-10010) deleted? We 
totally paid for it with 340€.
Please check for us, the bank receipts are attached, thank you！

Best regards，
Sotine

  _____

[email-masked]

From: TA tpd <mailto:[email-masked]>
Date: 2025-05-28 20:51
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Deletion of tobacco product notifications - Shenzhen Freemax 
Technology Co., Ltd

Dear Sir/Madam,

No statutory fees have been received for the storage of notifications of 
tobacco products and products related to tobacco products.

In accordance with § 298^4 (3) of the Statutory Fees Act, a statutory fee of 
100 euros per year must be paid for the storage of a notification of tobacco 
products and products related to tobacco products. In accordance with § 10^4 
(2) of the Tobacco Act, a statutory fee for the storage of the notification 
must be paid by 31 March each year.

On 18 December 2024, the Health Board sent a notice on the amendments to the 
Tobacco Act (§ 10^4) and the Statutory Fees Act (§ 298^4). Also, on 4 April 
2025, the Health Board sent a reminder about the payment of the statutory 
fee due on 18.04.2025, including a warning that if the fee is not paid on 
time, the notification(s) will be deleted from the website of the Health 
Board.

On 26.05.2025, you have not paid the fee, the Health Board considers your 
notifications to be outdated and they no longer be published on the website. 
In accordance with § 10^2 (7) of the Tobacco Act, your notifications:

02346-23-10075
02346-23-10076
02346-23-10077
02346-23-10045
02346-23-10044
02346-23-10051
02346-23-10050
02346-23-10049
02346-23-10048
02346-23-10047
02346-23-10053
02346-23-10046
02346-23-10052
02346-22-10010

have been deleted from the website of the Health Board.

Once the fee has been paid and you have received this e-mail, please contact 
the Health Board at [email-masked]. Kindly send your payment order and 
the Product IDs of notifications for which the fee was paid.

Should you wish to relist a product that has been deleted, you must submit a 
new notification and pay a fee of 5000 euros in accordance with § 298^4 (1) 
of the Statutory Fees Act.

More information on fees can be found on the website of the Health Board: 
<https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#muudatused> 
https://www.terviseamet.ee/kemikaali-tooteohutus/tubakatooted#muudatused

Kind regards,

Chemical Safety Department
Republic of Estonia Health Board
[email-masked]
www.terviseamet.ee
Paldiski 81, 10614 Tallinn